Upload the following documents as PDF:
- Cover letter outlining your interest in the fellowship position.
- A research proposal, not exceeding one thousand words, specifying your areas of research and their relationship to the Rijksmuseum's collections and activities.
- Full curriculum vitae including education, professional experience, honours, awards, and publications; official undergraduate and graduate diplomas.
- A provisional schedule of work to be accomplished during the fellowship period.
- A provisional schedule of travel required (maximum of six weeks) during the fellowship period.
- Copy of a published paper or recent sample of writing.
NOTE: Upload PDF files smaller than 10 MB in size.